The Toy Camper Experience
Enjoy the best of camping and comfort with our teardrop campers! Not only can these small RVs be pulled by most vehicles but also offer all the conveniences a happy camper needs—a comfortable bed, air conditioning, propane stove, and a fully equipped kitchen. Just bring food, clothes, and a sense of adventure!
Why a Toy Camper (A.K.A. Teardrop Trailer)
- Easy to tow and maneuver
- Does not require a large tow vehicle
- Uses less gas than conventional campers
- RV park ready
- Feels more like camping
What You Need
- Licensed driver 25+ years of age
- A tow vehicle with a 2″ ball that has a 1000 lb tow capacity and a 7- or 4- pin electrical connector
- Food, beverages, and clothes
- A friendly respect for our campers
- Sense of adventure and willingness to have fun!
Why be Our Guest
Our teardrop trailers all have air conditioning, running water, propane stove, refrigerator, TV/DVD/Stereo, cable hookup, and a comfy bed.
We make it easy. Our kitchens are equipped with cookware, utensils, serving dishes, condiments, and soap. We provide freshly laundered sheets and towels, premium coffee, maps, and camping chairs.
We want you to have a great time. We go out of our way to meet your needs because we want you to be comfortable and happy in our trailers. Happy trails!
Book with confidence: We use WHEELBASE, a third-party online RV fleet management company, for fast and secure payments. They also offer $1M in insurance coverage and Coach-Net Roadside Assistance.