What special precautions are you taking to protect quests from COVID?  All of the hard surfaces and dishes are cleaned with a bleach and water solution and allowed to air dry. Bedding, including the pillows and mattress pad, are washed in hot water after each guest and dried in a hot dryer. We will not enter your camper for at least 24 hours before you pick it up.

Can I see the toy RVs before I rent? If you are in Flagstaff, Arizona, and we have a camper available to show you, we’d be happy to! Just contact us in advance to coordinate the showing.

We would like to bring our bikes. How do we do that? Our off-road campers, The Raven & Little Red Wagon II, have roof racks and can support up to two bike racks. Just let us know in advance and we’ll make sure to have the bike racks you need!

Can I pick up the toy RVs earlier than 2:00 PM? Yes, if you plan ahead and let us know when you would like to pick up the camper, we will do our best to meet your needs.

Do you rent the toy RVs for festivals? Depends. Will you care for our camper as if it were your own? Please let us know your details and we’ll consider requests on a case-by-case basis.

Do you rent the toy RVs for special events? Yes! We are happy to rent all or part of our fleet for special events. Birthday parties, weddings, family reunions, retreats are ideal for a toy camper roundup. If you are considering a multi-camper event, please give us plenty of time to block off the dates in advance.

We don’t have a vehicle that can tow an RV, but really LOVE your campers! Can you drop off and pick up a teardrop at my campsite? Yes! We are happy to drop off and pick up campers by special arrangement. There is a small fee for doing this service depending on how far your campsite is from Flagstaff, Arizona.

Can I rent a tow vehicle to pull the toy teardrop camper? Yes, to rent a full size truck with a tow package, visit Enterprise Truck Rental.

Can someone else pick up the RV rental for me? No. Only you and people named on your Rental Agreement can pick up a camper. The person who  picks up the camper also needs a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance for the tow vehicle.

What does my tow vehicle need? Towing one of our campers requires a 2-inch ball, with the top of the ball about 18 inches off the ground. We’ve found 16 inches from the top of the ball to the ground gives the best ride for the the Little Red Wagon and Silver Streak. For the off-road campers, The Raven and Little Red Wagon II, 18 inches from the ball to the ground works best. If the lights do not work properly, we will not be able to release the camper.

Does my car need electric breaks? A working 7-pin connector for lights and the electric brakes is desired for the off-road versions, The Raven and Little Red Wagon II. All of our campers work with a 4-pin connector.

Do you have recommendations for campsites in the region? We recommend you visit our “Resources” page to check out the many campsites in the region. Make sure to book early, as camp sites fill up fast in the summer. There is a wealth of information on our Resources page!

What happens if something gets broken on the camper during my rental? We understand that things happen when camping. If we need to replace something damaged, we only charge you what we paid for the part and repairs (there is no markup). Our goal is simply to keep our teardrop campers in the like-new condition they are in and keep them available for guests.

check availability and BOOK NOW

Book with confidence: We use WHEELBASE, a third-party online RV fleet management company, for fast and secure payments. They also offer $1M in insurance coverage and Coach-Net Roadside Assistance.