Campgrounds, RV Parks, and Reservation Information
The northern Arizona campgrounds listed below are typically open from May through October, meaning a camp host is there to collect campsite payments and maintain the facilities. Once the campground is “closed,” it may still be available for free public use provided the road is open; however, restrooms and drinking water will no longer be provided. Best to check availability of a campsite prior to arrival.
- Northern Arizona Campground Lookup Table (Near Flagstaff)
- Northern Arizona Campground Lookup Table (Near Williams and Jacob Lake)
- Camping in Flagstaff – Campgrounds Flagstaff AZ
- The 10 Best Flagstaff Camping of 2018 (with Prices) – TripAdvisor
- The Best 10 Campgrounds in Flagstaff, AZ – Yelp
- Flagstaff, Arizona Campground – Flagstaff KOA
- Flagstaff, Sedona & Prescott Area Campgrounds – Camp Arizona
Dispersed Camping Near Flagstaff, Arizona
There are millions of acres of public lands in northern Arizona to visit, enjoy, and camp on. Camping is generally free or very low-cost. When visiting these lands, please practice “Leave No Trace” etiquette as this land is rarely maintained on a regular basis.
- National Forest Service Lands and Campgrounds
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Campgrounds in Northern Arizona
- Cinder Hills Off Highway Vehicle Area
- Freidlein Prairie Dispersed Camping
- Marshall Lake
- Jack’s Canyon Camping and Climbing Area
- Long Lake
Tips for Flagstaff, Arizona
Lots to do in Flagstaff!! Here are some tips for you.
National Parks in Arizona
With so much to see in Arizona, you might have a hard time picking what to experience. To help you out, the National Park Service has put a list of some of the most awe-inspiring places in the State.
Camping in Grand Canyon National Park
- Campgrounds – South Rim – Grand Canyon National Park (U.S. National Park Service) – Plan your visit and reserve your Grand Canyon campground here
Other Campground Reservation Options
Places to Visit, Hikes, and Things To Do
- Things To Do Near Flagstaff
- Nearby National Monuments
- Hiking trails near Flagstaff
- Short hikes near Flagstaff
- Favorite Hikes
- Hiking in the Grand Canyon
- Hiking in Sedona
- Hiking in Prescott
Fishing in Arizona
Regional Weather Forecasts
Favorite Camping Recipes
- 16 Delicious Camping Dinners
- 9 Gourmet Camping Recipes
- 18 Easy Camping Breakfasts
- 14 Delicious S’mores & Camping Desserts
- Camper Groove; Design, inspiration and how to’s for camping and trailer enthusiasts
- What to bring (from Camper Groove)!
- A trip through the Valley of the Gods (a customer’s adventure)
How to Tow a Trailer (videos)
Learn More About T@G Teardrop Campers
Book with confidence: We use WHEELBASE, a third-party online RV fleet management company, for fast and secure payments. They also offer $1M in insurance coverage and Coach-Net Roadside Assistance.